Truffled risotto with black winter dehydrated truffle and boletus edulis mushrooms
Carnaroli rice belongs to the japonica variety, and like arborio rice and vialone nano, it is one of the types of rice most used in the preparation of risotto because it retains its shape after slow cooking, absorbs flavors, offers a firm texture, spongy and with the core al dente. considered the king of rice, classified as a superfine rice of the highest quality.
This rice is rich in starch, specifically it is one of the rices with the highest content of amylose (starch molecule), this quality makes it the type of rice chosen in haute cuisine to guarantee good results in the preparation of risotto, among others. many dishes that can be made with carnaroli, it is also somewhat longer than other varieties of the same type of rice, so it provides a more elegant appearance on the plate.
Carnaroli rice has around 24% amylose, remember that the arborio has around 18%, this starch molecule makes the grain better withstand slow cooking, absorbs a lot of liquid and flavor, remains loose, and thickens and gives creaminess to the broth in which it is cooked. In addition, this rice is accompanied by dehydrated tickets and truffle in sheets, also dehydrated, which makes an explosive mixture of ingredients perfect to taste the best risotto of your life.
One part of rice for four parts of water.
Ingredients: Rice carnaroli 91%, Boletus Edulis 5%, Tuber melanosporum 3%, garlic, parsley dehydrated 1 %
Energy: 1437 kJ/ 338 kCal. Fat: 0,54 gr/ <0,01 oz, of which saturates: 0,13 gr/ <0,01 oz. Carbohidrate: 76,30 gr/ 2,69 oz. of which sugars: 0,11 gr/ < 0,01 oz Proteins: 7,19 gr/ 0,25. Salt: 0,03gr/ <0,01 oz
Our quality guarantee is endorsed by the strict adherence to the laws and recommendations of traceability, service and environment which accompany us in the whole process of compilation, cleanliness of truffles and elaboration of our wonderful gourmet products.
Where are our truffles born?
In case of the winter black truffle (Tuber Melanosporum), our ones with which we work are a 100 % Spanish and, in particular, from Aragon area, main worldwide producer of this fungus. (If you want to know more on the topic, please click on here). 95 % of them is from plantations since the wild one is very scarce. We focus farmings with a Sustainable Quality management system.
The summer and autumn truffles have the same origin but wild in a 100 % and their compilation is accomplished by the same Sustainable Quality criteria.
How do we work with our truffles?
On the other hand, we have always realized well that we had to be a reference regarding sanitary regulation and current food safety policies, before our company setting up, adapting all our facilities to regulations.
Every truffle is cleaned individually by hand, with special brushes and cold water which is analysed periodically. Then, cleanliness process with ultrasounds is started before a naturally drying.
Truffles preserve in cold at between 1 to 4 Cº. They are just packed in the same moment to be sent.
How do we work the rest of our products?
Salt with truffle, truffle powder, dehydrated truffle, lyophilizate truffle, risotto with truffle and boletus, scented oil.
All of them are prepared with our own truffles and with the help of collaborating companies which take a chance on, as we do, the Guarantee of Sustainable Quality.
UNIVERSO TRUFA SC Sanitaries guarantees
- 24.002095/Z Spain
- 21.030364/Z Spain
- SPAIN RSIPAC 1604631
- CAT RIAAC 000310449
These numbers, granted by the Competent Health Authority of the Government of Aragon and the Government of Spain, allow us to market truffles, mushrooms and any other packaged and bulk vegetable product, as well as the rest of our delicacies.
The Sanitary Registry is a guarantee of food quality throughout the world.
We carry the traceability of each of the truffles and elaborates that enter and leave our facilities. Each shipment has a unique batch number, with which we can find out the origin, collector and the time of collection of the truffles.
- According to RE 1169/2011 / CE.
- It does not contain gluten.
- See ingredients in description.
- 100% natural. Vegan.
Orders / Shipping
- Orders: If you are a private customer, you can buy directly adding selected products to your page cart. When you have finished and accepted terms of service, payment process will be made. Once your payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation “Received Order”. As soon as the order is received and its issuing fulfiled, you will receive a message “Order submitted”.
- Wholesalers: In case of wholesale customer, (truffle distributor, gourmet specialised shop, restaurant or large consumers), you can get in touch directly with us in firstname.lastname@example.org. Here we will provide you with more reference prices.
- Secure payment: You can choose to pay with PayPal if you already have an account or use credit card as well as with bank transfer. In the latter case, shipping will not be made up to having received its payment.
- Shipping: Our fresh truffles are sent packed in special packing with refrigerated cargos and cold-chain shipments and always in 24 hours-transport service in Spain. For the rest of the world, estimated delivery will be displayed when purchasing the product. The type of packing and cooling load guarantee that Truffles arrive in perfect condition to destination. Rest of durable product has the same delivery time. If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by mailing us at email@example.com.